Monday, November 5, 2012

thurs-sun activities

Here's the original data I collected from thursday thru sunday about some of the activities I do everyday (in no particular order).


Some averages of daily activities in four days
Average number of times I hit the snooze button: 2.75
Average number of times I used the toaster: 0.25 times per day
Average number of hours spent driving: .028
Average number of times I brushed my teeth: once per day
Average number of hours spent on my laptop: 0.1666
Average number of gallons of gas bought: 2.0925
Average number of hours spent watching T.V.: 0.225
Average number of minutes spent using my cell phone: none!
Average number of hours in school: 0.0625
Average number of hours working: 0.19791 

Here's the video I made on this data:


No comments:

Post a Comment